What Do Women Want? Adventures in the Science of Female Desire
- Book Author: Daniel Bergner
- Categories: Sexuality, Anthropology, Psychology, Female pleasure
- Book Publisher: Canongate Books
- Publication Date: 2014
- ISBN: 9781782112570
In this headline-making book, Daniel Bergner turns everything we thought we knew about women’s desire on its head. Drawing on extensive research and interviews with renowned behavioural scientists, sexologists, psychologists and everyday women, Daniel Bergner asks:
– Do women really crave intimacy and emotional connection?
– Are women more disposed to sex with strangers or multiple partners than either science or society have ever let on?
– And is ‘the fairer sex’ actually more sexually aggressive and anarchic than men?